Interested in the Mindful Awareness and Resilience Skills for Adolescents (MARS-A) program?
Are you a teen, or do you know a teen who can benefit from learning skills to better manage stress, anxiety, depression, pain, and the pressures of being a teen? If so, then scheduling a FREE 30-minute consult for the Mindful Awareness and Resilience Skills for Adolescents (MARS-A) program is a good starting point.
In this FREE 30-minute consultation you will:
- Get first hand experience of mindfulness
- Learn why mindfulness may be useful to cultivate
- Learn about the origin MARS-A
- Obtain information about the entire eight-week MARS-A program; and,
- Meet the instructor and have opportunities to ask questions
- Ages 14-19.
- A willingness to participate in group mindfulness practices.
- A reasonable degree of motivation is required.
- MARS-A is intended as a supplement, not a replacement, for standard care.
- Acute/unstable depression.
- Acute suicidality.
- Active substance abuse.
- Significant cognitive/developmental disability.
- Severe disruptive behaviour.
How to schedule a consult: